Monday, March 1, 2010

50% off Clearance at Old Navy

I love this sell! Every few months Old Navy does a weekend sell where all Clearance Items are 50% which means its a great time to stock up on kids clothes for very little money!
The last Clearance sell was back in Febuary I was about to pick up 5 pairs of shorts for my 6 year old. They were on clearance for 3.00 which means I picked them up for only 1.50 each, which tax I believe my toltal was right around 10.00 which fit perfectly in my monthly budget.
For those of you that are new, my goal every month is try to pick up a full out fit for 15.00 or less either for myself or my two little girls. Now granted I only picked shorts this month, but I'm still pleased with how I spent 50% of this months budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online